Our contact details
- Name: KEVRI LTD
- Address: LAUNCHPAD, FALMOUTH UNIVERSITY, PENRYN, CORNWALL,TR10 9FE
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Contact email
- Specific detail about academic projects that may act as identifying data in an academic context.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- Support a Universities' data collation process; specifically for Knowledge Exchange Framework (KEF) and Higher Education Business and Community Interaction Survey(HE-BCI). For more information on how KEF/HE-BCI uses your data please contact us at email@example.com
- At some key touch points (website and/or EdTech tools) you will have the option to subscribe to our mailing list. We may send KEVRI news, updates and promotional material via email. You will be able to withdraw consent and unsubscribe to the communication you receive at any point by following the instruction provided on each communication we send you.
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Your university’s Knowledge Exchange Lead refers us to your academic project to provide support. In this case, we would receive your name and academic email address.
- Your university’s Knowledge Exchange Lead refers us to you to attend our workshops or to use our tool. In this case, we would receive your name and academic email address.
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Support your university’s Knowledge Exchange data collation process.
- Increase your understanding of Knowledge Exchange.
- Scope the potential of your Knowledge Exchange activity for your University’s Knowledge Exchange Framework (KEF) submission.
Sharing your information
We may share information regarding your academic projects with those who are responsible for your University’s Knowledge Exchange reports i.e., University Knowledge Exchange Lead/Vice Chancellor/Strategic Advisor/the Vice Chancellor or Assistant Vice Chancellor.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- We may need it to inform a public task (your university’s HE-BCI Survey data).
- We have a legitimate interest.
- We may have a contractual obligation with your university.
How we store your personal information
Your information is stored on our secure network. We keep your name, your academic email address and any specific details about your academic projects that may act as identifying data for academic contexts for six (6) years. We will then dispose of your information after these 6 years by removing any online/paper records of your personal data.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances. You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also complain to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
KEVRI Ltd address:
Launchpad, Falmouth University, Penryn, Cornwall. TR10 9FE
KEVRI LTD website: